CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Seeking Emerging Poet
The Writers’ Alliance of Newfoundland & Labrador (WANL) is seeking expressions of interest from emerging poets who would like to participate in a reading to be held on August 8, 2018 in St. John’s, NL. This is a paid opportunity.
- Applicants must be WANL members in good standing. Applicants may become a member at the time of submission.
- Applicants should have enough original poetry to give a 5- to 10-minute reading.
Expressions of Interest must include:
- Your contact information including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- and a 10-page sample of your poetry.
If you have any experience giving readings or presentations, or any other relevant experience, you may also feel free to include a summary of your experience. Please note: reading experience not required.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Use the subject line “LCP Reading”
- Provide contact information in the body of the email
- Attach 10-page poetry sample (and, if available, any relevant experience) as a PDF document
- Send to email@example.com
Deadline: 5:00 p.m. May 11, 2018