WANL Reads BOOK LIST CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
This February, WANL will be launching WANL Reads, a Reading Challenge encouraging the public to read our members’ books. The Challenge will run from February through March of 2018 in recognition of I Love to Read Month (February) and National Reading Month (March).
We will be challenging the public to select a book (or books) to read from our WANL Reads book list and follow the forthcoming challenge instructions for a chance to win an amazing publisher’s prize pack (filled with goodies from some of our favourite publishers)!
But before we can issue that challenge, we need a book list!
We are seeking submissions of books by WANL members for inclusion in our WANL Reads book list. This is an excellent opportunity for authors to gain increased readership and promotion.
Submissions by authors will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Space will be limited.
To submit your book to the WANL Reads Book List, please follow the guidelines below.
- Author must be a WANL member in good standing.
- Submitted books must have been published between January 1, 2017 and January 31, 2018.
- One copy of the submitted book must be provided for WANL’s Resource Library if not already in stock. (Signed copies are greatly appreciated.) *
- Only one book/title per author will be accepted.
- Submitted books must be currently available to public either for purchase or through libraries.
* Books for the Resource Library may be dropped off or mailed to our office at 202-223 Duckworth St, St. John’s, NL A1C 6N1. They must be received by January 31, 2018. Please check with us to confirm if we already have a copy in stock.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Book synopsis
- One high quality image of the book’s cover
- Book genre
- Publication date
- Publisher (or indicate if Self-Published)
- Where to find and/or purchase the book
Submissions will only be accepted via email.
Submissions must be received via email by no later than 4 p.m. (NST) on January 25, 2018.