The Writer’s Alliance is constantly diversifying and adding to its pool of qualified evaluators and is currently seeking applications from interested individuals.
Evaluators are expected to provide specific comments on content, writing technique, steps to take to develop the manuscript, and responses to three questions submitted by the author.
Applicants must be members of the Writers’ Alliance of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Preference will be given to those individuals with the following:
– Experience with professional editing and manuscript evaluation
– Experience with adjudicating writing competitions and contests
– Book and/or magazine publications
– Review publications
Interested in becoming an Evaluator? Here’s what you need to know:
– Evaluators must be WANL members
– Evaluators will be paid $150 for Manuscript Excerpt Evaluations
– Evaluators will be paid $100.00 for the first 10 pages plus $1.50 per page thereafter for full manuscripts for the Manuscript Evaluation Service
– Please click here to fill out the Writers For Hire application form to be listed on the Writers For Hire page on wanl.ca
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 709-739-5215.